Thursday, March 31, 2005

Little Cars and Geese.....

I found something I would like to blow 300 bucks on. They have this sweet little go-cart at work. It has a weight limit of 120 pounds, but even with that exceed it still went like a bat outta hell. It was totally awesome. I really don't know where I would drive it, but it was cool. I was having such a shitty day at work yesterday, I drove that thing and it totally made my day!Go see my CART!
Here are my geese pictures as promised. My geese have migrated here: http://www.worldisround.com/articles/151977/index.html

1 Comments:

At 11:52 AM, Blogger kim said...

I LOVE 'going for a stroll'. What a great photo! The rest are pretty awesome too. I think I'll take the work camera to the park today and photograph some geese. You're an inspiration!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home