Sunday, May 22, 2005

My mind is but a blank canvas; My thoughts are the colors I paint with

I am desperately in a depressed state of mind. I really should go to bed because I do have to work in the morning and unfortunately the entire may long weekend. Which really bites.
I'm worried about Shawn. I am so very not impressed with him being way up there and me being way down here.
And I am totally aware of the crappy lake of English skills.
I don't want to work at all I am in desperate need of a holiday. To get as far away from work and everyone and everything.
I talked to Gavin today. I haven't talked to him in a very long time. Sometimes I really start to feel like I live in a bubble. Ever get that feeling like everyone is moving but you are the only one standing still?

2 Comments:

At 9:59 PM, Blogger kim said...

Perhaps you should take a few days off and go visit Shawn at work? Cochin/N. Battleford area is quite beautiful...

Take care of yourself girl.

 
At 7:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey girl,

So sorry to hear you feel like you're in a bubble. You should definitely go and visit Shawn. Road trips are great! I'll also be home this weekend, so give me a shout on Friday night.

Jan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home