Thursday, November 02, 2006

Trick or tr ... whoa, cool pumpkin!

So…whets new, what’s new? Not that much. Was extremely sick Saturday…. I was seriously fucked up. I think the last time I was that sick I was a little kid…I woke up at 2 in the morning to my gut gurgling, thinking it was the damn greasy assed pizza I had for supper. Even though deep down I knew it was that damn flu that everyone else in my family had. So I kept Shawn up even though he had to work at 6 am I felt uber bad about that. I didn’t leave the comfort of the air mattress except to either puke my brains out or whatever else had to leave my body. (You get the picture with out giving you all the gory details. All I have to say is Pizza tastes the same going down as it does coming up.)
Halloween was good; Shawn carved a pretty damn cool pumpkin for work. It turned out very well. I carved four different ones; Shawn gutted them while I was on my deathbed on Saturday. So on Sunday when I was feeling better we carved them…I personally like my little white pumpkin, he looked cute and evil at the same time.
I carved an Owl face in one, one with Super Mario's face and I carved one at home that has a little evil face. Shawn carved a pumpkin that was puking; He said it was the Tanya pumpkin.

1 Comments:

At 12:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Listen hear woman. I paid alot of money for that "damn greasy assed pizza" I bought for you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home