Sunday, June 12, 2005

One by one, the garden gnomes steal my sanity

So I have the Weekend off which is nice. Shawn will be home in about an hour, so that is also nice.
The really crappy thing is Tarzan is missing, he's been gone since Thursday afternoon, when some bag that came for mail let him out. Instead of trying to stop him, or at lest asking if he could go out she is like 'Oh, your cat is out.' At the time I didn’t make a big deal out of it cause he usually comes home in the evening and usually stays close to the yard, but he didn't come in and he is no where to be found. I spent most of yesterday looking for him, now I am coved in mosquito bites, probably wood ticks and scratched up legs from walking in the field behind us.
I really hope he comes home.
I was babysitting on Friday, which was amusing. Ashley decided that she was only going to eat cookies, so I had to hide them on her. I had fun doing her hair though. Surprisingly for a two-year old she sat amazingly still. She enjoyed feeding the kitties outside, although I think most of it stuck to her hand.
Other than that nothing new. If anyone has seen Tarzan let me know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home