Monday, February 05, 2007

The wheels on the truck go round and round....

Well I think my Blazer should be all good to go now for a little while. Put new plug and wires in last week Friday, and a new starter and water pump in on Saturday. And Some time in January Dad and Terry put my new gas tank in and put some new shocks in the back. Now pretty much all the needs to be looked at is the inner CV boots and we should be good to go now for a few Hundred more clicks.
So we are still waiting to see what is happening with Mom and Dad's Blazer, apparently there is about $4100 worth of damage from the deer. I really hope they don't write it off, its a nice truck to drive and the rest is still in pretty good shape. Just need a new grill headlight on the passenger side and fender.
So Shawn and I celebrated our 4 year anniversary yesterday, did pretty much the same thing we do every day...sit and watch T.V. together. The only thing different with anniversary is that we actually spent it together. Now that Shawn is officially done school (got the degree and everything.)
Well that's it for now, I'm gonna go put something warm on...its like -30 outside!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home