Monday, July 23, 2007

If you smell...

I read this and it made me giggle… I’m not sure why…I think it was the toast thing…

The following is from : http://torturedpotato.com/cheeseblog/
“Here, this is free. Go here and check your symptoms. Alternately, here are some tips I’ve accumulated over the years: pee after sex, never douche, stay away from too-tight knickers made of polyester, have safe sex, get treated for STDs immediately, wipe front to back and if you’re on antibiotics, take acidophilus (or eat yogurt - blech) to keep your healthy bacteria flourishing.
If it’s not an infection and you itch, stop getting Brazilian waxes.
If you smell like fish, see a doctor.
If you smell like you, give yourself a hug.
If you smell toast, it might be a stroke.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home