Saturday, June 16, 2007

Why do I feel so alone?

So I have come to the conclusion that I have wasted a good 5 and a half almost 6 years of my life. I am pretty much the same boring person I was when I was in high school. Let's face it, I don't have and close friends anymore...the only people I am close to is my family and Shawn's family. I don't know who's fault it is... if it is any ones fault really. I mean people change, move one, grow.
I on the other hand, have not changed. I still technically live at home...I have never lived outside of the Melville - Yorkton district. I still have the same job since I got out of school.
I think I just miss people that get it, people that understand what I'm thinking. I mean yeah I have Shawn, and he is great, but I don't know...I just need some chicks to hang out with, you know...
Some days I would seriously just like to go away...not look back, just go. But I don't know if I'm scared of something or what...I can't. I have some strange fear of change or something. Fear of regret, or that the choices I have will come back to haunt me.
Yeah I know, this is my typical feeling sorry for myself little rant...I have one of those every once and a while.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home