Monday, February 19, 2007

That was an excellent dive, but how will the Russians score him?

So nothing new...kind of a weird week. Really somber at work since Thursday. Megan's sister killed herself and Megan and her mom found her. I feel so bad for Megan since her and her sister were fighting that night...So pretty much the last things said between them were in anger. I don't even want to know what's probably going through her head right now...so now we doubt that Megan will ever come back to work... I would totally understand if she never wanted to come back to Yorkton again. So Megan if you are reading this...Love you girl, hang in there...
So in other news, the Blazer was written off, mom and dad are getting a Jimmy, pretty nice from what I seen of the pictures...I have the next two days off... unfortunately I have a bitch of a cold and I can breathe right... and I sound really bad...
Went swimming yesterday with Shawn, Jason, Levi and Greg...it was entertaining watching Jason and Levi jump off the diving board.
Snowarama was good...to those of you that sponsored me...you ROCK!!! It was the highest total in the all of the 30 years that it has been going. Can't remember the exact total, but it was lots... I didn't win the sled :o( but that's OK, maybe next year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home