Monday, December 10, 2007

Deck the halls and all that fun stuff...

So lately I have been feeling kind of blah...not sure why...Well I'm not sure if blah is the right word, Ancy is more like it. I feel like I'm running in circle, but getting no where fast. Hopefully the feeling will pass.
Work as been uber busy....Rhonda and I have had some pretty crazy weekends to work....Its been stupid busy. Snow blower Guy aka The Plaid Knob has been ban from the store...ha ha ha....I'm not even gonna get into the story cause I will be dropping F-bombs juring the whole story...
In other news, Shawn is done in Leader next weekend, so then he is off till May... The word around the water cooler is that we might be FINALLY moving into our own place, and not living in the basement....
Currently I am trying to finish or start my Christmas Shopping... I don't know if I'm coming or going in that department.
I bought the coolest dishes in the entire world! I have MOOSE dishes now... well they have more of a nature theme to them, but the creamer, sugar pot and the salt and pepper shakers are the best! The salt and pepper is a bear cub and a stump. The Sugar pot is a Bear, and for the best part....the creamer is a Moose! He spits out milk! its so cute!
Well that's it for now....gonna try and get some sleep, have a full day planned tomorrow, want to make some cookies, write out some Christmas cards, start and finish my ornaments, and help Mom put the lights outside....

Catch you Later!

1 Comments:

At 11:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been feeling the same way as you did back on Dec. 10 when you posted this entry.

Getting in touch with my roots has helped me to feel a bit better. That involves plans to head back to Saskatchewan where I grew up (I now reside in California), and record a new CD based on that experience.

I enjoyed visiting your site. I hope you're feeling less "blah," but, if not, I hope this song of mine helps you feel better (you'll probably need to cut and paste the link up in the address template to get it to work).

Here's the first song from that future CD:

In Saskatchewan
Dr BLT
words and music by Dr BLT copyright 2008
http://www.drblt.net/music/Back2SaskDemo2.mp3

 

Post a Comment

<< Home