Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Frustrated, Incorporated.

Wow, I haven't posted on here is almost a year! Well I guess that happens.

Came back from Toronto almost 2 weeks ago now. I have come to the conclusion that I couldn’t live there. I am much better off in small town Saskatchewan, Hell I’m better off in the bush. WAY to many people than I’m use to. And I really don’t think I could handle that much public transit. Subways are scary. Ok, it wasn’t that bad, but I was waiting for the lights to flicker or something, and yeah I have probably watched one to many movies, but I was seriously thinking that there would be some crazy guy welding a knife around.

On the up side of things, I did go to the CN Tower, and the ROM (Royal Ontario Museum). I got to see a mummy, which I have never seen in person, and that was interesting. I took to many pictures, which isn’t a surprise coming from me. Cause I figure you can never take to many pictures.

Back at work and it’s the same shit just a different day. Some days I love my job, I actually enjoy what I do. Then there are some days I just want to quit on the spot and say Fuck it.
Not to eager to work till 10 on Friday, I would really like to know who’s bright idea it was at head office for the store to be open from 7am-10pm. All the shit will be gone at 10am, and all I will here is pissed off people telling me that we should have ordered more stuff, whether or not we actually had 300 or not of the particular thing that there are after.

So yeah, that it. I think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home