Thursday, June 23, 2005

The cutest kitten has the sharpest claws...

So not much is new here. Tarzan has still not returned, which is sad, because I miss him. He was and is a good cat. Casey (K.C.) is now in the house, and is a little evil monster, the other morning I was wakened by Sharp little claws and razor teeth in my foot. I think I would have preferred the alarm clock.
I feel bad for Momma Kitty because she seems to think all of her babies are in the house, only because when I took the other babies to town with me, Shawn brought them in the house first to put them in the basket. So now Momma Kitty had been bringing offerings of dead mice in exchange for her babies back. Last night at around 3 am I was woken up by Momma Kitty meowing through an open window at Casey, and Casey just sat there like, 'Hi, Mom!'
Dusty is finally starting to warm up to Casey, a lot faster than she did with Tarzan. The actually eat side by side, which NEVER happened with her and Tarzan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home