Monday, June 27, 2005

The wheels on the bus go round and round......

So I am planning my first big trip of the summer, so its not going to be super big nor very far but it is a start. Shawn has been bugging me to go visit him, and I decided that the weekend after long should be good. I was going to drive but I have decided that driving in Saskatoon is not a good idea. I won't drive in Regina so I don't know what made me think I could drive in Saskatoon.
I plan on taking the bus and returning with Shawn on Sunday, which will give me 6 days with him, as apposed to only two, three tops.
This will be an awesome plan as long as everything works out on the P.O. front, if mom and Dad plan on going to Ontario on the long weekend then I can't leave till late and that means a one hour layover in Saskatoon...not cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home