Thursday, July 07, 2005

Big wheels keep on turning....

So I leave tonight to go to North Battleford. The longest stop is in Saskatoon for about 20 minutes. So Shawn is coming to pick me up at 7:30 tomorrow morning, so this is my mini holiday. I am suppose to get four days off because I worked the long weekend and that was the deal, but as it sits right now, I have to work on Monday. I'm really hoping the she just forgot when she made the schedule. Because if she says no, I'm gonna be royally pissed.
Mom and Dad are in Ontario right now, Grandma was quite surprised that they were there; she didn't know that they were coming. So they should be home around the same time as Shawn goes back.
Thanks, for the moose Angela, he is really cute, like the eyes! :o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home