Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Guess who has a picture on a Jones bottle...

Well I got some good news, all those pictures I had been sending to Jones Soda Co. has finally paid off. That’s right people; I got a picture on a bottle! I would have personally picked a different picture, but hey one of them made it on, how cool is that? So keep your eyes peeled!
In other news, Shawn comes home on Sunday. I think for a whole week, can’t wait. He's in Saskatoon today to be fitted for a bulletproof vest for next year. Which makes me feel better, cause the one he has now doesn't look like it would stop much.
I bought a Magic Bullet on the weekend, damn is that think ever cool. It actually works as well as on T.V.
My cousin had a little boy last week Wednesday, now Kassie will have a little brother to play with.
But that is all that is new...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home