Wednesday, August 24, 2005

There is nothing funny about a one-eyed bunny

So only three more working days till I’m on holiday, I can't wait. I will be gone for 2 weeks and it will be a blast. We are camping for a week and then we unfortunately have to take Shawn back to Lethbridge. But on the up side we are going to the States so that should be interesting, never left the country before.
We have new batch of kittens in the yard. Momma Kitty popped out six little kitties yesterday. When I was leaving for town I noticed that she was in the doghouse so I went to investigate and sure enough she popped. I could only see three at the time, when I got home mom and I went and looked and there were five. This morning when I went to give her some warm milk, I counted six little heads. Two are orange, two are gray striped and look like Weezer, one is black and looks like Casey and the last one from would I could see was multi-colored. Momma Kitty was busy.
Tarzan is still missing, hopefully he will come back. I miss having him around so does Casey, cause she sleeps all day and before all she would do was play will Tarzan.
So yeah, that’s about it for now...nothing else is new.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home