Friday, December 23, 2005

Insert your preferred seasonal greeting of love and good will here.

So Christmas is here as of tomorrow and well I'm kinda glad. Shawn is home so that is great, however I have only spent like one semi full day with him. Kinda have a cold or flu or some other crazy disease. I hope it will retreat soon.
All done the shopping, even the stocking stuffers. I am actually really looking forward to Christmas, maybe in some ways just to remember what it is like to be a kid. Christmas always does that to me. I secretly hope no one is disappointed by their gifts I tried my hardest to get something for everyone that they would like. And Angela, sorry I didn't decorate the tree for you.
But that’s about it, so Happy Holidays everyone out there in Internet land. Hope you get to spend it with family and friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home