Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Those who throw stuff at the crocodiles will be asked to retrieve them.

So I'm posting some pictures from my travels. Nothing from camping just from the States. Click on the blog title to go take a look.
I hopefully will be going to Lethbridge. I hope to be leaving on Saturday. I'm planning on making a turkey. Hopefully that plan won't go sour. I have to see if I am getting the time off. Of course that schedule isn't up yet. I am hoping to get some Christmas shopping done, and just general shopping.
Rose sent me some pictures of her little guy. Boy is he ever cute. Christal's little guy got out of surgery on Tuesday. At lest they finally found out what was wrong with him. Hopefully he will be ok.
I worked all weekend. It was super busy on Sunday. Yesterday was really quite. Wasn't as crazy as I was expecting it too be.
So nothing new here, found a home for the two little orange kitties. Now just find a home for the other four.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home