Thursday, November 03, 2005

Well that is just insane Troll logic...

So as you can see, I changed the layout of my blog yet again. It seems I get bored rather fast.
So I managed to make my candle for Shawn today. I turned out pretty good. Hopefully it won't explode or something when he goes to light it. I had to modify it slightly from the original plans, because I couldn't find a place in town that sold wicks. I am starting to think I'm gonna have to open a craft store in the town so I can make stuff. There is nothing in that town for crafts, what little selection Wal-Mart has is kind of pathetic.
Got some snow yesterday. It all pretty much melted. Poor little Gus Gus got locked out of the shop yesterday and was stuck in the snow for the first time. I went to go feed the little guffers and he was by the back door just a crying. He was more than happy to go back in the Shop with the other little kitties.Well I guess I better get ready for work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home