Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Deep down inside, all people are good. But it's hard to get throught the ribs to the taste part.

So I am officially out of holidays for this year. I came home from Lethbridge on Saturday night at around mid-night. It was nice to be home but I realized that I kinda liked it up there. As my mom puts it I was pulling the little miss Suzie homemaker gig. I cooked a turkey and was being a total housewife and I enjoyed it! That part kinda scared me a little. I was doing a lot of stuff up there that I don't do at home, for example, I swept and washed the floor, did dishes every day and did laundry. I also like the part that if I was to move up there all I would have to do is transfer to the store across the street and I wouldn't have to get up two hours before my shift just to drive to work.
So now I have 4-orphaned kittens to tend to. Momma kitty got hit on the highway on Saturday afternoon. I was so not expecting that. Weezer has been watching them on and off which is cool, cause I didn’t know male cat looked after the little ones. Tarzan is now pulling his littlest hobo routine again, cause he was let out on Saturday before I came home and he hasn’t been back yet.There was a tiny bonus to me working on Sunday, they have this weekend warrior thing at work that if you worked on the weekend your names gets drawn for a 25 dollar gift card, his weekend I got the gift card, so it wasn’t to bad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home