Thursday, September 15, 2005

Back from Hoildays

So I’m back from holidays. It just wasn’t long enough. I took lots of pictures.
The First week we were up at Townsend Lake camping. I really don’t consider it camping because we were in a cabin. It was nice the day it rained, but I missed sleeping in the tent. It just felt more like roughing it.
Last week we were in North Dakota. That was fun. We went to Cabela’s in East Grand Forks, Minnesota. That store was absolutely amazing, all the animal mountings. They had this big mountain with animals all the way down. There were mountain goats at the top, a polar bear, cougars, caribou, deer, raccoons, a badger, wild turkeys, a grizzly bear, and at the very front of the display three was two moose fighting. There was a waterfall and river on the mountain and the river had a little dam with a beaver beside it and there was fish in the river. At the cash registers, they had ducks in little scenes.
On the walls there was all kinds of fish mounted, and there was scenes that looked like they were swimming. There was also this octagon tank that had a bunch of different fish that are native to the East Grant Forks area. Amazing, that’s all I can say. I took two disposable cameras worth of pictures there.
We went to the Minot zoo. That was awesome. I took lots of pictures there too. I decided that I want an otter as a pet. Cause it would be fun to swim with those guys. There make doing laps look easy. Or maybe a penguin, cause everyone one likes a sharp dresser.
So now Shawn is on field trips and such I think he is back tonight for two days then he is going to the States till the 25th with more field trips. I haven’t talked to him since he went back.
Back at work now, got al new tills, it’s about time. Still got to get uses to the keyboard. I think the old one was more organized. This one just seems all jumbled together. The screen is a lot bigger too, makes me feel shorter than I already am.

1 Comments:

At 11:30 AM, Blogger kim said...

Sounds excellent. Will we get to see pictures?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home