Friday, November 18, 2005

A squirrel is just a rat with a better wardrobe.

Not much new here. Found a home for the little kitties, the couple took all four so they will be together, I'm happy about that. Weezer brought home a new girlfriend so chances are there will be new kittens in the spring.
Got a raise, not a big one, but its better then nothing I guess.
I kind of started Christmas Shopping. Not sure what to get some people, mom is one of them. I have NO clue what to get her, or for dad either. They can be so hard to shop for. All dad said he wanted was car parts. But he didn't say what kind of car parts. Shawn is done, and everything is wrapped. That’s kind of making me feel guilty cause I have barely started.
I also have no clue what to get Leigh-Anne. Terry said get her whatever; I don't know what whatever is! I came up with an idea but I’m not sure she will like it so I don't know what to do.
So yeah, that’s it nothing to great, Shawn comes home in 32 days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home